Friday 27 April 2012

Nikita 2x20

Nikita just keeps getting better and better! Maggie's performances never fail to impress. I loved all of the different outfits Nikita got to wear in this episode! (7 in total)

My favourite piece in this episode was the red turtle neck from bebe. The open shoulders and 3/4 length sleeve gives it a twist from a classic turtle neck. I think this is a great piece for Nikita because it isn't restricting her from doing any of the badass things she does.





Her other outfits this episode included:

The robbery outfit

The getaway outfit which included over the knee boots, a navy blue skirt, and a hat that is very much Maggie's own personal style.

Then we have the deep v-neck belted dress with the two tone glasses. I'll admit, I love seeing Nikita/Maggie wear glasses again. It makes her look powerful and in control!




She looks amazing in even a simple black T-shirt! Can't go wrong when dressing Maggie.


A vivd blue blouse and a power suit with slicked back hair. Nikita definitely looks like a woman in charge here.




The last is a black sheer sweater. I've noticed that they have often ended episodes with Nikita wearing sheer sweaters.







4 comments:

  1. Those black/white frames are so cool. I would love to know where they're from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. If you find out, can you tell me where? I'm searching for them too.

      Delete
    2. Me Too!! I loved them. My optician can't even find them.

      Delete
  2. You simply sit as part of your office environment chair and also have fun shopping for style repair management software on line and you simply hardly ever should go away your house. Browsing for manner garments on the net, nonetheless, is so easy you are able to shop three or four distinctive on-line retailers Chinese clothes online in a very issue of minutes. You will have lots of pleasurable purchasing for trend online

    ReplyDelete