Sunday 1 April 2012

Nikita 2x18

Sorry it's been a while for a new post....but the wardrobe for this episode was fantastic! One of my favourite episodes for wardrobe!
 This black sequin trench which revealed the stunning blue dress is from bebe.

 





Maggie totally rocked blue Herve Leger front zip dress! This was definitely the stand out piece of the episode and possibly of the season. It helps to have a killer body! The colour was gorgeous on her, and though this dress is amazing in red, blue was a good choice since a red Herve Leger has already been done. It's available at Bergdorf for only $1050 which is relatively cheap for an Herve.
Anyone love this dress?








Alex's cowl neck sweater is by Free People. I wasn't a fan of the colour, but I think it's better in creme.



I absolutely loved the DVF wool coat that Lyndsy wore! It fit so well, the colour is great, and the gold accents were a great addition. This coat and the purple dress have to be my favourite Alex pieces of the season.


This form fitting halter dress is by BCBG. It is not yet available on the site so I assume it will be on pre order. The colour is great and Lyndsy totally rocked it!



8 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts about Nikita fashion and I'm so happy that you're back with more! I so loved Maggie's dress, she totally rocked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and what purple dress was Alex wearing episode (Power) Her purple haulter dress I adore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not find alex's sweater any where online and i was wondering if you could give me the link to where you found it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally saw it on the Free People site, but by that time it was already on sale. I checked a few other sites as well and they are all out of stock. It is an older piece so I don't know if there is anywhere that would still have it. I found a similar one here: http://www.freepeople.com/cool-grace-cable-pullover/

      Delete
  4. Browsing for manner on line is entertaining Chinese style shoes for the reason that you are able to peruse many merchants, models, colours and fabrics. You are able to come across what you happen Repair Shop Software to be looking for by shopping different shops, all with a few clicks of the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maggie's outfits in Nikita! Especially season 1 <3.

    ReplyDelete