Monday 5 September 2011

Versace Frenzy

I've been waiting for the right time to do this post and seeing as I got my first tweet from Maggie (on my birthday no less) I figured today is a good day to do it. VERSACE. Maggie wore quiet a few pieces from Versace for a while.




First up is this plunging gown from the Spring/Summer 2005 collection. Maggie wore it the same way as on the runway including the strappy gold sandals. The nice thing about being not-so-blessed in the chest area (I can totally empathize with Maggie, the damn asian genes) is that you can wear plunging outfits like this and not fall out.




Maggie wore another piece from the Spring/Summer 2005 collection to the photocall in Rome for the world premiere of Mission Impossible III.







This dress she wore to the Asian film Awards  is from the Spring/Summer 2007 collection. I love the loose curls on her. I find that when Maggie's hair is a darker shade it brings out more of the asian in her :)  What do you think? Maggie pulls this dress off much better than the runway version in my opinion. She is healthy and slim, not scary skinny.






Another dress from the Spring/Summer 2007 collection Maggie wore to the UK premiere of Live Free or Die Hard. Maggie + Versace + Louboutin = Perfection. Love the loose hair, slightly more dramatic eyeliner and nude lip.





For the German premiere of Live Free or Die Hard Maggie opted for this sexy piece from the Fall 2007 collection. With her killer legs Maggie easily pulls of the super sexy high slit and low back of this dress. She paired this again with her go to Loubi's.







This is a third dress that Maggie has worn from the Spring/Summer 2007 collection. She brought this dress out for an event in 2009, again worn with Louboutins. I love the fact that she loves Louboutin, but then what girl wouldn't?






1 comment:

  1. Miss Maggie Q is so fashionable, she looks good on anything!!1 oh I love her!!

    ReplyDelete