Thursday 8 September 2011

Fall Preview

So I'm a little late getting this out...especially when spring collections are already coming out. Anyways, here are some of my pics from Fall/Winter 2011. Most of them are dressy casual because if I went into gowns that would be a whole other post, but I did include just a few ;)



Azzaro







Marithe + Francois Girbaud






Roland Mouret

This colour is fantastic.



Helmut Lang



Max Azria





Herve Leger










Jason Wu                                                                Dior







Alice + Olivia






Erdem







Badgley Mischka

Aren't these colours gorgeous!






L'Wren Scott


This has a bit of an Asian flair with the qipao-like style.




Zuhair Murad

Love the detailing of this mini. 



Stella McCartney




Isabel Marant



Zac Posen

Such a vibrant blue colour and the silhouettes of both dresses is what makes them my favourites from Zac Posen.



John Richmond 






Elie Saab 

Elie Saab is easily my favourite designer and I could do a whole post on just his creations, but I chose just one from the fall collection. My favourite piece is this red dress! I'm a sucker for red dresses and this is absolutely beautiful.

...and then there's couture. When I first saw Elie Saab's fall couture collection I was speechless, if you've seen the collection you would know why. Every single dress from this collection is my favourite but again I had to choose just one. Couture would be a whole other post :P




GUCCI

Two words: Power. House. Normally I'm not a huge fan of Gucci, but this collection certainly caught my attention. I love the sheer skirts, the colours and the cuts! Only thing I'm not digging is the shrugs but those are always removable ;)









These last two are my absolute favourites from this collection. I love the boldness of the red and the teal colour. Also the cutout in the midsection of both and the sheer skirt of the second! I saw these in the store and they're beautiful!


Gucci has been displayed by a few people but the one person I'd love to see pull off one of these sexy dresses is Maggie Q! Even if it is just for an editorial.

Wonder if we'll see Maggie in anything from Fall 2011. My guess is not likely since Spring is coming soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment