Monday 15 August 2011

With a Killer Dress You Need a Gorgeous Shoe

Who could forget Maggie in that red hot dress and the Lamborghini from Mission Impossible III? With this barely there dress you definitely need to have the right body to do it justice. Maggie of course rocked it and looked absolutely stunning. The bold red colour looked great on her and, which I just found out recently via twitter, is her favourite colour.




This sexy gown is by Roberto Cavalli and Maggie definitely gives the pro, Isabeli, a run for her money! What do you think? Maggie or the model? Maggie easily wins for me, but then again I'm slightly biased...and she blows up a car ;)





One thing that often goes unnoticed is the shoe. These crystal embellished Stuart Weitzman's are worthy of being paired with a dress like that.



3 comments:

  1. Gotta with Maggie!! I love the gorgeous dark red color on Maggie's dress. She's looks so beautiful. So does Isabeli (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I said that way here too. Gotta GO with Maggie (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my heart, Maggie will always win. She looks so much more amazing in that color!

    ReplyDelete