Tuesday 2 August 2011

Summer Weddings

  I know this post isn't Maggie or Nikita related in anyway but I love wedding dresses and it's summer time so I wanted to do a wedding dress post. Here are some of my absolute favourites that I think would look gorgeous on Maggie. No, there is no wedding for Maggie I would just like to see her in a wedding dress. I thing she should do another bridal photo shoot ;) I don't see her a a frou frou girl, but more A-line and fitted.

Starting off with a few gowns from one of my favourite wedding dress designers, Monique Lhuillier. She knows how to make a beautiful, classy lace dress.

Love the open back and ribbon.


         

   


Pnina Tornai

Vera Wang
I adore lace dresses and I think an open back one would look gorgeous on Maggie.


Beach wedding? Simple yet beautiful.
Marchesa
Marchesa

Jim Hjelm


Monique Lhuillier
Just some more that I would just love to see on my favourite girl:
This Vera Wang is more of a ball gown but it is still A-lined and flatters a smaller figure.

Monique Lhuillier
Pnina Tornai is known for her extravagant ball gown but this simpler mermaid gown is more fitted.
Monique Lhuillier

Vera Wang organza gown


Jim Hjeim - back
Jim Hjeim - front
                                          
                                                       Georges Hobeika
         
                              Zuhair Murad mermaid dress







These dresses are some of my all time favourites from one of my favourite wedding dress designers Georges Hobeika and if I was getting married I would DIE to have one of these. Doesn't any girl want to feel like a princess on her wedding day?









                                                             






No comments:

Post a Comment