Saturday 3 November 2012

Nikita - 3x02 and 3x03

This week is a combined post since I didn't get around to doing one last week. The green blouse is from Alice + Olivia's Fall 2012 collection. 



The burgundy leather jacket is by June.


In the third episode of the season we see Nikita in another blouse with a neck tie, this one is by Burberry. I absolutely love this piece and it's a great colour for fall.



The leopard print pumps that were worn with this are from Guess. This is one way to jazz up an outfit and definitely stands out in Division!



4 comments:

  1. Amazing site! Do you happen to know what brand is the white dress shorts? I am as tiny as Maggie Q and has been on the hunt for white dress shorts that would fit nicely.

    Thank you! Love Helmut Lang, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for viewing! I haven't looked for them yet, but if I find them I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Do you happen do know where the cream, cap sleeves dress she wore on the latest episode (11/9) is from?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the exact one yet, but there's one by alice+olivia that's very similar: http://www.shopbop.com/tiffany-dress-alice-olivia/vp/v=1/845524441940378.htm?folderID=2534374302063657&colorId=12560&extid=affprg-2178999

      If I find that dress I'll let you know :)

      Delete