Saturday 15 October 2011

New York Comic Con 2011

Maggie was at this year's New York Comic Con today and joining her on the Nikita panel was Shane West and writer for the show Albert Kim. Maggie looked beautiful and radiant as always! (This will be updated with more pictures when they come out)












This year she wore a full length leopard chiffon dress by BCBG Max Azria along with the Marni heels (which Maggie helped me out with) that we have seen on a few occasions. I think it is a little much for comic con, but she looks gorgeous so whatever. I find that there is just too much material with this dress and would have preferred it as a blouse or as a sleeveless.  So what do you think of this dress?



4 comments:

  1. love this post, this dress looks gorgeous on her. but a little too much for this event. Doesn't matter though,she's gorgeous in anything :) -@PeaceLoveNikita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it, Talisa! I really like the dress- but it's animal print, why would Maggie wear that? Anyways, she rocked it. like always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like this dress very much... I mean, Maggie has a great figure, why is she wearing this dress? :( But I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I agree with Miriam here! I was like, WHOA. Are my eyes seeing it right? Lol

    ReplyDelete