Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nikita 1x01

I love Nikita, I love Maggie and I love this red monokini!! If anyone knows who this red monokini is by I would love you forever! I haven't been able to find it.


                   
Nikita's sunglasses of choice here are Ray-Ban Aviators.

The shoes she wears at the pool party are Jimmy Choo Suede Espadrille. I couldn't find any full length pictures that showed the shoes so if anyone has one give me a shout on twitter :)

Moving on to the latter part of the episode where Nikita is a party crasher looking stunning in her first dress of the season.



This badass Gucci dress is from the Spring/Summer 2010 RTW collection. Again I couldn't find a full length picture to find the shoes but if anyone does let me know :)

One more look from the pilot episode is this boat neck sweater by Vince worn in the lair.








No comments:

Post a Comment